Thanks for Giving is held at designated Walmart & Giant locations throughout the Lehigh Valley on Friday, November 16th from 4 p.m. to 7 p.m. and Saturday, November 17th from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- B104 will be airing live, on location from the Giant location at the Tilghman St./Cedar Crest on Friday, 11/16 4pm – 7pm
- Bobby Gunther Walsh and friends from WAEB will be airing on site at the Hamilton Blvd, Trexlertown location on Saturday, 11/17 from 10am – 3pm
Volunteers donate their time by standing outside of stores, handing out shopping cards to patrons entering, and helping to collect items from exiting patrons. Then help load the Driver's car to bring all the donated goods back to the Mission! Curious what items we need most? Here is a list.
Over 275 Volunteers will be recruited to:
- Groups to man the locations, hand out shopping cards and help collect donations
- Drivers to rotate between the Mission and assigned stores to pick up and drop off donations
- Warehouse Workers to help unload donations at the Mission, weigh, sort, organize and fill the pantry
ALL OVER THE COURSE OF TWO DAYS!
Click here to Adopt a Location or Sign Up to Help Out!
Contact Deirdre with your questions, to hold your own food drive or for other general information:
Email email@example.com or call 610-740-5500 x322