Grants are one of the many ways that the Allentown Rescue Mission has been able to help the homeless for over 100 years. Without the help of all types of Grants the Mission would not be able to focus on what truly is important; following the Word of Jesus Christ through homeless Ministry.
Recently Awarded Grants:
- Harry C. Trexler on 4/24/18 with a blessing of $30,000.
- Herr Fund of the Lehigh Valley Community Foundation on 4/9/15 with a blessing of $25,000.
- PPL on 4/2/15 with a blessing of $2,000.
- Greater Lehigh Valley Chamber of Commerce Foundation on 2/23/15 with a blessing of $2,000.
- Community Partnership Fund of the Lehigh Valley Community Foundation on 2/2/15 with a blessing of $9,480.
- Air Products & Chemicals, Inc. on 2/2/15 with a blessing of $6,000.
- Pharo Family Fund of the Lehigh Valley Community Foundation on 12/31/14 with a blessing of $2,000.
- Sara Long Trust on 10/28/14 with a blessing of $2,500.
- Century Fund on 10/16/14 with a blessing of $10,000.
- Highmark Blue Shield on 9/23/14 with a blessing of $5,000.
Thank you to all of the businesses, individuals and federal departments for their blessings to the Allentown Rescue Mission. Without your help we would not be able to maintain one of the largest homeless shelters in the Lehigh Valley; nor could we continue transforming homeless men into hardworking, respected men of thier community.