The Allentown Rescue Mission provided over 48,000 nutritious meals last year. These meals are the first step to a new life for the needy and homeless men we serve. Our team of dedicated cooks and servers strive to make each meal tasty and healthy.
Our kitchen is always in need of volunteers who want to help make a difference in our community. So if you’re interested, contact our Volunteer Coordinator, Deirdre Federico at 610-740-5500, ext. 322.
Volunteer Opportunities in our Food Service Department:
- Make a Meal, Bring a Meal, Serve a Meal (click here for details)
- Make Bagged Lunches
- Help sort and organize our pantry & warehouse
- Lend a hand in our clothing room
- Christian Living Program - 7:00am - 7:30am (Mon-Sat.) Sun: 8:30 am - 9:00
- Gateway Center - 7:30am - 8:00am (Mon-Sat.) Sun: 8:00 am - 8:30
- Christian Living Program & Gateway Center - 11:30am - 12:00pm (Mon-Sat.)
- No lunch served on Sunday's
- Christian Living Program - 5:00pm - 5:30pm (Mon-Sat.) Sun: 4:00pm - 4:30
- Gateway Center - 5:30pm - 6:00pm (Mon-Sat.) Sun: 4:30pm - 5:00